2010年8月23日星期一

A football

I like to watch football, like in Football, and even the national team and tactics I can arrange layout of it, but that will not play, it is always a regret.

About the year-year-old daughter, I suddenly whim, wanted his daughter to play a football the way I practice a basic skills training, give it a try, such as "biography", "shot" of the exquisite and the true meaning. So they went shopping, spent more than 40 yuan money to buy a football. At that time, the soccer price is one-tenth of my salary, only cheaper than professional football a little.

Holding the football, I am elated and daughter went to the house. To the door, I excited by Na not live, we test the foot. I had good footwork, can play are also the two said. While not wishing to kick the strength of this just right, drew a wonderful football arc, vertical mountain walls fly. I do not know how it inch, the wall has a downpipes, gutters have a nail, just hit the nail above the football, fall to spring a few da not jumped. I quickly ran over, picked up and saw a hole in the top bar. Daughter feel something, ask me how that hole in the eye is going on, I hasten to trick that is used to boost the morale of the eye. Daughter said, Dad is not right, how the eyes of two pep ah. No way, I had to actually say, her daughter began to cry. I hasten to coax, that nothing can mend. I ran out and bought a tube of glue, adhesive layers together. Got stick, put a one night, marked the second day air, and her daughter to play outside the playground for a while. Some play more than an hour, the ball deflated, and can not Tixia Qu. Subsequently, each time playing, I simply brought a pump, no gas hit. Kick a few back, a lot of trouble, no interest, no matter which of the following in athletics.

Later, moved house twice, the football I do not know where to go throw up.

没有评论:

发表评论