2010年8月12日星期四

Mo bloom

In the evening, a few petite birds kept in the downstairs shuttle leaves the room, twitter, what seemed to call, what to talk, the total can not be quiet.
Dust had been their home, a clean and dressed in cricket in the corner burst into singing unlined, pure voice is really natural beauty, so climb up the roof, more people Xinchan autumn full moon.
Twilight gradually strong, all the images are fading.
They finally stopped the noisy bird, quietly returned to quiet verdant leaves, only the cricket still enjoy singing with deep feeling, I do not know fatigue.
Kung Fu is a moment of the night to diffuse the up, the moonlight gently approached the buildings, streets, hills, rivers, and a bunch of pure flowers above, without any speech.
Membership by the moon's light, sweet mind I want to cherish you, quiet, take it lightly, it seems reserved for the night, heart was quietly went to the bolt, click to open by the wind, it can be seen, peaks and ridges of mountains, ravines aspect.
This time, you really want and remarks, 2 cups, more than Smile ......
When you are happy, warm in my body crackling; you sad when the wind would fill up my chest leaves.
Now, I am alone in silence the face of a boundless night, cool water flow in the lonely hearts on the quiet.
Not nostalgia, not far, and this time the most appropriate concept of mind at ease, but I can not ______ for you, miss the wings in the crazy.
Those lounging on the past, struggling to leaping out memories of the water, with beautiful blue set off by your youth Dai, twinkling. Between waves, that many of the early morning and nightfall came on the sequence.
Mop, Cheng pulls, those days are always full of laughter affects people, and those cold sad circumstances, and submerged in lake bottom, distribution of the eye-catching luster, believe it will hurt his eyes. So, I can not turn around, afraid to see a ray of cold in the soul, the sad one indeed in all aspects, there is the dazzling white world.
Yes, there are so many things in the silent disappearance, or Yurun smooth or abnormal sharp, gradually passing to the depths of years, ablation, and take the quickest and most diseases are always the most beautiful time.
But I still here, with the original voice calling you, hope you warm up to those words, Tayue come.
But you never come. Get me by the people, the Red displaced.
If you quietly absence, the tacit approval of God, then I will insist on Qingqi overnight.
People always said I was a flower. I am really the flower, you are my spring. You have not come to my spring has been empty for you. Pack until the distance to a mighty wind the spring, I will be your eyes to stretch their wanton, in full bloom, like the peach face in March.
Adhere to the tradition of world cricket is still the most touching notes. Moonlight spread like a layer of frost, fell on my fingertips are lonely shallow faint shadow.
Flow on the waves go, the tide brought stars to. My love, you have to go to the Old Testament the way I am?
See, Mo flowers can be slow to come back.

没有评论:

发表评论