2010年8月23日星期一

Studied painting experience

What kind of a child in the growth environment, we learn what kind of things. Example, children who grow up in the country would hoe, a child will grow up in town to eat McDonald's; children who grow up in the business at home will be price increases in the Official Selection of Parents of the children will be gifts.

I was born and grew up in rural areas, more contact is the hammer and sickle, corn millet and the like, exposed to the culture of too little, but they liked to draw, and even affected my future career, wanted to come today, but some sub- logic.

The first exposure to painting, when I entered primary school. The family had made a new wooden cabinet, sent for a painter who painted over the counter. Painter live and eat in our house every day and lay cabinet, with a brush dipped with red and green paint painting peonies and chrysanthemums, painted very bright colors over the counter. This thing in my mind a deep impression, know what it meant to paint. Around fourth grade I was in elementary school when my sister back from school, had a picture of the students, which is drawn sketches and sketches. This gave me this picture to open a window, the original pencil drawing such a picture can be. So, I started shining science, copying the paintings of this painting. Copy of the finished painting, the copy posted on the wall paintings, copying newspaper photos. Other children play after school went to the field, I lie on the kang table at home on the painting. Ah do not know what the basic structure of time, black and white ash ah, ah tone is . This picture I drew a book, and now still preserved. However, I put this album to study painting at the Coban in the daughter of view, evaluation is not high.

Later, in the entrance examination to select satisfactory voluntary, I see and read in college construction projects require some basic drawing, so take it for granted to choose the architectural profession, hit hit hit by mistake, ultimately became the person playing with steel and concrete.

Now, children living in the city is very lucky, want to learn what can be found in professional teacher. Rural children have no such condition, and I do not know how many persons are buried.

没有评论:

发表评论