2010年8月22日星期日

Toothache feeling after

A few days ago, I killed a toothache, do not look quite passed, and forced herself to go to the hospital. Dentists against light, in my view has some mouth up and down, then start all kinds of bizarre scheduling tool. I watch for to steal a glance, some drills, axes, pliers, screwdriver blade and the like, in my mouth for four hours work, anesthetics, pumping nerves, plus steel piles, filling plastic, such as car repair masters generally dig get. came back, half of the face and some swelling, Zuanxin to pain. weekday meal campaign simple, actually become very difficult. habitual chewing used to the lavish meals, and now touch too scared to touch, others watched the wolf annexing Tiger swallow, his only bowl of gruel.


A friend of mine know that I have a toothache, to comfort me. I said to him, you are now have a good teeth, eat anything, eat anything incense, you're the world's most happy, I'm envious of you. Now, what good things I do not want, into a pile of money, a house, job promotion, I do not want to, just give me a good teeth on the line, let me quickly get something to eat, nothing to eat into ah.

The original, human desire is escalating, just look to health, I eat milk on the line, then eat whole grains, and then later we should eat delicacy. But when you suffer from toothache, you understand what you desire and requirements should be is a little bit, eat fed on the line. Good at finding the happiness you already have, you will always be happy.

没有评论:

发表评论