2010年7月24日星期六

Lonely afternoon as the sea

July 24 afternoon, pelting rain burst Guiyang transit, the rhythm of the windows of the Neem tree wet.

Many people always thought Huangguoshu in Guiyang, Guiyang, many to people who are also away toward the direction where the waterfall, and Guiyang, the local people do not want to go where few people run.

Early in the morning, her daughter called her grandfather, grandfather to go to Paradise tells the peaches. Daughter does not like to eat peaches, but like to play. My wife asked me to go, I said do not go, because I think his father is unknown. Mother called, when they heard I had said my father to take her to Paradise, she said, then you go have fun. I told my mother I am not with them, invited to dinner with his mother, but my mother told me politely refused.

Afternoon, after a while pelting rain, the huge family who left the balcony drinking tea. Neem tree outside the window of time in the rain, the wind blasted it leaves the roll, and its trunk was motionless firmly hold up those leaves and branches sway. Chinaberry tree in the shade, a cluster of slender bamboo is because very severe rain wind swing, reminding us of scenes ballroom dancing and indulgence hysterical people. His wife called at this time, asked if dinner, I refused his wife refused his father. I clearly remember my father had been the backbone of the family, he supported the growth from my sister, but could not escape the earth's fate, together with the earthly with the empathy out of his age. Now, that only the mother of a family to stay at home alone, my father used to enjoy a day continued to do, to the roof water and care of flowers and trees are great vitality. Now, those who have the wind swinging to earthly branches also have their own home, as was cutting trees growing in the earth, and they need to support their own branches and leaves, let down in a gust of wind in the tree.

Between father and I was cold, not too much to meet the language. As for the father out of many things, I just look cold. Although I do not want to leave his father had supported the family, but I was not very clear there are things I can intervene, charged with this matter right.

The pelting rain outside the window boundary, the afternoon sun to the earth's rain falls on transpiration in the earth. I looked out the window silently swaying bamboo, watching the tall tree Chinaberry tree, raised his own immersion in it for their own cup of tea, tea though refreshing, but not exclusive form of bore water transpiration. I am cold in the earth and the earthly human father, but his daughter is his father passed down flow of blood. Daughter, father, grandfather examinations are not why I called to ask my results? I do not know how to answer her. While his wife smiled and said to her daughter, or you call to ask you why the grandfather. Pick up my daughter from the table the phone and dialed. She asked, Grandpa, why do not you ask me to take the number? Her grandfather asked how much the test? Daughter of a Section 100, an eighth of Section 90. Female command with him, I managed to get so good, you have to take me out to play, and I want to go to Paradise peaches. Discuss with her grandfather asked me something today, another day right? Daughter answered firmly said no. Sure enough, her grandfather is really in the early morning phone call in the district, waiting for his daughter and he went to Paradise. I think the thin earth frustrated, they found that inter-generational affection thicker. I was able to propose a common cold, the wife refused to Paradise, but does not prevent her daughter and her grandfather with happiness. I am wondering if I use the tone of her father and dialogue so that when should the how?

Earth wind and rain come and go, especially in July to come and go faster.

I put down my cup and felt that the tea inside the stomach to digest the many foods, people began to hunger. I find everything edible in the refrigerator, they found the refrigerator gives off cold air, which is nothing. I think dissatisfaction with his wife before leaving told, told me that if not, then there is no other home to eat. Close the refrigerator door, I can only helpless smile, wear shoe next to sandals, Tititata for his belly to buy the evening meals. In the cell next to a complex food bought rum and Xingyi of Erkuai cake, I have long wanted to eat this cake with a sweet cook the Erkuai, although the prime, and they can eat calm and take it lightly.

Neem tree leaves outside the window again shaking, which bundles of bamboo crazy again, maybe rain will come this afternoon.

I see the sky the clouds, look out the window of the tree, turn the TV on that coastal storm. I would like to pick up the conch beach, close to his ear conch, I heard the desolate vastness of the sea. I quietly returned to the Jian tea, I would like to sea if it can hold, or I would rather own soul submerged in the sea. I think in that there is one next to the sea Dasan, and I drink the tea he came from. I think do not know who said that the ritual tea ceremony is to thank the tea farmers and tea is only appropriate for people who Jian Qing character. I am not the character or the clearly thrifty person, but I just want to indulge in that world of curl tea, listening to conch in the sea's Roaring silence.

Tea, it is a weekend afternoon is a, lonely as the sea.

没有评论:

发表评论