2010年7月24日星期六

Taking a trip

If possible, I like to use both feet measured at the foot of the road. .

Longhua Hospital, as today to pick up the hospital on behalf of the fry of Chinese medicine treatment of insomnia.

Nandan Road from section to go into this section of some blurred, hearts are also some strange joy. No one knew me, I do not know anyone, eyes and heart a bit undisciplined, arbitrary and presumptuous.

Told me an old Shanghai. At the time there are many fields Xujiahui, buses are very sparse. He lived in the old Yangpu. He said this feeling of his heart the meaning of a grievance. Because he lived in the old neighborhood in. Cramped and tense. He said his mother more than 80 years old, and often hidden the money, I end, pillow bottom drawer, food kitchen ... I heard the heart Oh, but no smile, I can imagine old child is so cute.

Xujiahui now has been far from the old Yangpu comparable, although there Fudan, Tongji, and also to create new Wujiaochang recent business district.

Along the road going into it, in a roadside restaurant, a half-white mustache of the foreigner will be watching in a girl, the girl looked young, and the mouth constantly.

In Tianyaoqiao mouth, so the traffic lights. A pair of fashionable men and women kissing, it is style, girls high heel. Reminds me of "Lust, Caution" in the Tony Leung and Tang Wei. Only, did not see the expression on their faces, because the green light.

This world, love is eternal, as we human life.

News said that today the plum, and the sun looming, but fortunately the wind, feeling be cool, looking upward to heaven, though not see blue, but Journey Into Amazing Caves.

At that moment, I realized, I was a traveler.

Do not even want into the familiar life, looked up and saw Conch House, its towering some unexpected, and its color reminds me of the experience of young wind and rain to see the old chimney.

This section, I actually go fast, but my heart is going very slow.

I carry a bag, the bag has a case and a booklet Jao "cultural journey."

Taking a trip, everyone. Yu Chunshun then resigned on the work of the Institute on foot in China, although he fell on the Lop Nor, can I have today verses and some kind of grand, vehement Yue Fei Azolla. At least in my mind, he improved the city's masculinity.

This walk, nice, and I, perhaps even better than walking in the Expo, Barbara live in this earth. Although still filled with Li Yu that sometimes "do not come to spring and a half, striking Rouchang off, build the whereabouts of plum snow chaos, whisk the one still full of" the wound.

Crocodile brand clothes shot out of the mainland market to price promotions advertising, honesty and if so, then to predict the World Cup octopus brother, please come. If anyone may sign up for a octopus brand clothing sold it more than the crocodile. The original forecast of Taiwan's octopus son of Taiwan Premier Hau Pei-tsun Taipei Mayor Hau Lung-bin win, Oh, wonderful octopus. Recently, Taipei, Hau Lung-bin in the Expo promotion, seems indeed a hero is the father child hero status.

Taking a trip, those political career, stardom and so on who might play a play Shi Yuzhu that the "journey" as well.

没有评论:

发表评论