2010年7月24日星期六

Walking attentive

At dusk, stroll in the park on the way martyrs. Thoughts helpless and chaotic.
 
 yesterday, only then begins at day by day, "Fu Tian" correct and understand the "dog days", now let me explain their innocent are ignorant. But I also really be this summer yield of Changsha.
 
 Looking to the sky, sunset Yuan Huhu already say goodbye to the big day face the stage. Orange horizon several flower dip "Kim Doo-yun," tweaking the ground and with homogeneous station is attached to the sun I do not know that a father's love moxibustion, or ready to pull together for the night of staged giant screen. A gust of wind carrying the sweltering sun father volumes to come, as if suddenly I was hooded steamer, general pores open, like volcanic eruptions, sweat gushing out like lava like. I immediately hand fan in the ear of the fans, shouting: This is not a good time to take a walk!
 
 Look path tree cicadas, vigorously answered blew in this weather is totally excited. Heartbreakers breeding impulse made me want to go cool places to which children away from this hot city. In short, here I am too depressed and mixed with the emotion of unhappiness, such noise-like blew broke my quiet thoughts. I sincerely hate, hate, hell! I think I was too miss a child, always a father for that period of my experience of it to conquer their tweet. Perhaps the reality is much need for me to conquer hidden things, I advance a premonition that a burden of responsibility.
 
 head and front do not know when her mother threw a half moon, "moon cake." At the time is long, the moon cake case of Kim Doo-yun, neither earlier nor later step, estimates are all recalled to the Monkey King. I look into the distance is hidden inside the moon cake stuffing looming like mountains, a beautiful mind outlining the lonely Chang and white rabbit, it is poignant. Mythology are poignant, real life has probably no exception. Think for a child in the legend, the moon with his finger, it will fall asleep at night in your ears when you scrape. To me and so has the sinister forces of the awkward, secretly courage do not know how many times it privately that, up to now no exception, still doing useful work for me.
 
 walking in the lake on Kerry, who shuttle in my eyes, occasionally listening to the frogs a few. Wind swept across the lake, sparkling water, and occasionally rippled. Let my mind thousands of people added some reverie. The moon fell on my upper left this time, it appears that this stubborn personality had not changed from small to large, it is a child with me so patiently.
 
 smell the smell of dead fish floated in front, so I felt really wanted to spit out the idea of dinner. But I admire that, someone is not wrong according to sit in the lake sitting on wooden bench. That a man sat alone, eyes far from the straight ahead, hands clamped smoke, I pretend to determine, this man must be immersed in thought. Left and looked, three women sit together in animated conversation, which were estimated to be cake if they will sneeze repeatedly it! Chat woman in my eyes, you can saliva drowning man!
 
 found a empty wooden bench I went for a ride. Studies have also played the man of contemplation, fantasy novels I would think in the next, vacated born! But this again and nostrils of the dead fish smell in my Xiusi, I plot of the novel has long been its relentless strangled in the cradle of the. Helpless! Leave ,,,,,,
 
 bustling entertainment from the other side get closer and closer, but also a place where I do not like. Too noisy for me uneasy, do not know when I actually fell in love so quiet. Have the courage Feiyanzoubi and trees such as monkey, jump like a chicken wing with the safe landing of the girl also. Who today is a different person.
 
 through downtown, and I blink in the direction to find the moon and found it to me at the top right. This again reminds me that two days ago to see the "small house", which the hero nine children, his brother said to her that if "the moon follow you to go because we have nine children that beautiful." I also remember my brother had foolishly asked why I had followed where they go?
 
 wind chilly start to pass me, but I have been feeling some pain in his legs. Take a lap around the lake, the lake with its graceful swaying wicker child's body with a full night was filled out somewhat charming. The moon does not know when to go secretly to hide behind me, it seems it is also urging me in the back.
 
 once around, I returned to the starting point. Moon tired, I'm tired. The great circle of life do not know how many people entangles! I have chosen a walk attentive.

没有评论:

发表评论