2010年7月24日星期六

Summer memorial

Today to put aside memories of the past, do not know this life can also think of? - Introduction

No matter what my hands busy, mind emerges out of a trace of past memories, I will lose the hands of the family on a stride toward the desk, picked up the pen on the desk, can easily find a place to write down to remember. Did not become like that over the years, my desk, the desk next to the wall, full of teeny lower case, from afar, seems to be blackened with coal as. Sure enough memory is torture people, do not want to recall memories. Those memories will light if the catkins from time to time under the brush to the breeze. Although its weight is not very big, but enough to crush my heart, and sometimes I actually one day Chafanbusi.

Is a summer. This is the life of the second summer 10, in the ancient, two-year-old adult would hat a. Looking back, passing by the 20 Spring and Autumn, I can not help but sigh. Both hands on my desk, looked at the wall full of writing, in search of my summer memories.

Summer starts singing insects, and they dragged the tone much longer than this summer, seems like can not stand this hot. Open the window, flapping in the face of warm air an son, though it had been smoked, like, choke may not emerge. Finally found a line of summer memories - the night language. Oh, I remember. See the word, that the memory of black and white colorful immediately become a.

Grandparents still alive, when I was young. Childhood frail I can not stand the muggy summer heat, at night, my grandmother sat on a corner of the bed, holding Pushan, rocking back and forth, know that I fall asleep. I remember clearly, clear face, once, the night was deep, insect sound even more profound, and dim to see grandma have bowed his head, his mouth with saliva flow, but also continued shaking hands Pushan. I took Pushan, Grandma woke up, lay down again, then gave me a fan, until my eyes and dim, and not feel the breeze blowing.

This time sometimes wake up next to the grandfather, perhaps fewer people feel old, since I woke up my grandmother, also no longer sleep. This time you will hear my grandparents voices. I occasionally have a few sleep, and pretended to sleep with your eyes closed. Many grandparents can hear her mouth I do not know but want to know something crops. They also talk to my Diema, also the village people and things, I heard these actually point was wide awake. But dare not say anything, did not dare open his eyes, opened his eyes, then do not say grandma, and had to coax me to sleep. That is, two or three o'clock in the morning until 45 o'clock, awake listening to the words of Grandma Grandpa, motionless, out of a sweat, the body covered with prickly heat. Grandma will be back the next day I went to the village barefoot doctor. I can not put them paid no attention, just care about my grandparents mouth farmer who fascinated me something. Looking back now, or as odorous. But then, through cultivated the habit of not sleeping at night, bell will wake up, thus no longer sleep.

Until the grandmother dies first night and grandfather never spoke of. Grandma the complete funeral in the night, night, I woke up. Grandpa also awake, I'll tell the story above Grandpa, Grandpa feverish just like a child sobbing together. So calm down grandpa, I would learn the way grandma and grandpa began to talk, but I was a little boy, and where they know about. I only know later left the bed empty, the next night too quiet, and then heard the grandparents would not speak.

After two or three o'clock in the morning will still wake up, ears ringing for too long, only insects that sound more profound the night. Upside down in the sky through the window to see the curved moon, tears flowed down the narrow face, a pillow, do not know when, a withered hand has a ... ... for me

没有评论:

发表评论