2010年7月24日星期六

With my whole life to forget(四)

I have been to Changsha untold Unforgettable feelings, three years I have been in the program brought her to describe her, the stranger's identity has never made me feel lonely and alienated, only more full of curiosity and interest;

Suddenly realized that I live in this city by the south, have had five years, found her still surprising how different home, and now I have also answered some of the city to know the secret.

I knew she would not be happy without spicy diet, I know the men gathered in the streets 2:00 with boxes of beer to drink, I know that in the early summer twilight Jasmine passing face, I know that in some western corner of the small East Shui alley inhabited by some interesting people, I know the city very few people, alas, can rain starts to pour, the thick dust full of sorrow.

I heard some of the city at night the story, I know that the middle of the night to himself, is to that day where I met Yang face was hurriedly walked, I heard hints of their voices They are me, and sometimes laugh out loud, and sometimes could not help but cry.

Living in this city after five years, I know something, I know some things in the future, I know how Osmanthus incense times in August, I know that when the first snow, as one side and pale white Shadow, I know that come spring, when fresh grass was not sure;

I know that the memories stay, not stay the Love of Things Past.

没有评论:

发表评论